Solar Enviro is leading supplier of natural ventilation greenhouses in Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. When it comes to constructing greenhouses, ventilation within the greenhouses is of vital importance. Natural ventilation in such greenhouses keep temperature levels maintained throughout the day and night. Also, the current of natural air ensures sufficient oxygen and CO2 for the plants inside greenhouse. Such greenhouses are highly suitable for floriculture, horticulture and medicine plants. Samartha Greentech (holding company of GreenhouseConstruction.in) is expert in supply, construction and erection of natural ventilated greenhouses at affordable price. Our completed projects include 100+ such greenhouses across Pune, Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India.
The general specifications of natural ventilated greenhouses are…
- Span – 7m, 8m, 9.6m, 10m, 10.5m.
- Gutter height – 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 4.5m.
- Structure – Available in hot dipped Galvanized channel structure or GI tubular structure or closed rectangular structure, side ventilation with roll up curtains, ridge ventilation with manual operation.
- Covering – UV stabilized, IR, anti fog, anti dust, diffused or clear, anti sulfur polyethylene film, 200 micro thick.
- Insect net 40/50 mesh below curtain.
- Shade net/Thermal net 50% or 60% or 70% can be provided as per requirement
- Climate / Humidity control – Fogging system
If you are looking for supplier or vendor for construction of natural ventilated greenhouses in Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra and other parts of India, please do write us at email@example.com or feel free to call on +91-9822001692.