We are leading suppliers of drip irrigation systems for golf. Our staff has all required expertise to design, install and maintain the irrigation systems required specifically for golf.
G35B/ G70B/G75B: The ultimate in water conservation a large turf rotor for Golf courses offering low pressure, low precipitation , low operation costs.
- Exclusive pressure port nuzzling.
- Closed case rotor.
- Available as Block models.
- Truly uniform coverage.
- Impact resistant flanged body.
- Provides stability and protection.
- G-35B/G-75B: Adjustable arc 4000 to 3600
- Discharge range: 29 to 128 lpm.
- Radius range: 5 to 23m.
- Pressure range: 2.8 to 7.0 kg/cm2.
- G70B – Full circle model
- Yardage markes recessed area.
G835/ G870 / G875 / G880:
- Total Top Serviceable (TTS) Premium Golf Rotors.
- All components easily accessed without digging up surrounding turf.
- Integrated valve assembly.
- G835 / G875 – Adjustable are.
- G870 / G880 – Full circle Model.
- Discharge rage: 7lpm to 219 lpm.
- Radius range: 5 to
- Essential computer based Central Irrigation Systems.
- Provides full programming and control of a network of field controllers, decoder & sensors all from single locations.
- Hardwire, Conventional two wire decoders Radio and Modem based communication capabilities.
- Various levels of sophistication of central control software such as IMMS and Surveyor.
G-990 / G995: Easy adjustment, easy maintenance and performance that beats all other rotors in its class
- Total top serviceable (TTs).
- Available as Electric Values-in-Head and Cheek-o-matic.
- 6 colors coded primary nozzles.
- Truly uniform coverage and fast identification.
- Exclusive pressure port nozzle with improved distribution uniformity.
- Contamination resistant valve system.
- Positive valve shutoff, extra protection from dirt and dirty water.
- Discharge range: 130 to 284 lpm.
- Radius range: 20 to 30m.
- Pressure range: 5.5 to 8.0 kg/cm2.
- G990 – Full circle Model.
- G995 – Adjustable arc model.